Skip to product information
1 of 4

Muc-Off Motorcycle chain cleaner Chain for E-Moto, E-bikes, and more

Muc-Off Motorcycle chain cleaner Chain for E-Moto, E-bikes, and more

Regular price $17.49
Regular price Sale price $17.49
Sale Sold out
Please contact us to price match. Shipping is calculated at checkout
Qty
More Financing Options

Formulated to quickly and safely remove dirt, lube and heavy chain grime using advanced solvents. Our Bio Motorcycle Chain Cleaner uses a unique formula to rapidly shred grime to remove contaminants and leave the entire chain sparkling.

Muc-Off Biodegradable Motorcycle Chain Cleaner has been specifically formulated to quickly and safely remove dirt, lube and heavy chain grime using advanced solvents. Its unique formula breaks down oil and grease to leave the entire chain sparkling clean and contaminant free. Now with Watermelon fragrance!

  • ELIMINATE GREASE AND GRIME
  • SAFE ON ALL SURFACES
  • WATER SOLUBLE

SEE IT IN ACTION

Our Biodegradable Chain Cleaner breaks down oil and grease to leave the entire chain sparkling clean and contaminant free.

HIGHLIGHTS

  • Suitable For O, X And Z-Ring Chains
  • Safe to use on rubber, metal and carbon fibre components
  • Water-soluble formula is super easy to rinse off
  • HOW TO

    1. Thoroughly rinse drive chain area before application
    2. Apply Bio Chain Cleaner to drive chain area
    3. Agitate grime with a brush or sponge




  • FEATURES

    • Rapid Grease shedding formula
    • Water Soluble and Biodegradable*
    • Suitable for Standard O, X and Z-Ring chains
    • Safe on rubber, metal and carbon fibre components

     

     





PRODUCT INFORMATION

Contains: Petroleum distillates, Butane & Propane propellant.

Keep away from heat, sparks and flames. Keep can away from any source of electricity. Do not puncture or incinerate (burn) container. Do not store above 120°F or in direct sunlight. Do not smoke while using. Avoid breathing vapors. Use with adequate ventilation. Intentional inhalation abuse (concentrating and inhaling vapors) may be harmful or fatal.

KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

FIRST AID: Eye Contact: Immediately flush eyes with water for several minutes. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Skin Contact: Wash thoroughly with soap and water. Get medical attention if irritation persists. Inhalation: Move to fresh air. Get medical attention if irritation or other symptoms develop and persist. Ingestion: Do not induce vomiting. Never give anything by mouth to an unconscious or drowsy person. Immediately call a physician or poison control center.

CHEMTREC: 1-800-424-9300, 24 HR.

*Contents are readily biodegradable to internationally recognised standards.

View full details

Customer Reviews

Be the first to write a review
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)
0%
(0)